No, but imagine:
- Adric shows up at Missy’s garden and starts making maths calculus on the walls
- Amy Pond shows up and finds the garden weirdly familiar with Apalapucia
- Multiple Clara Oswald echoes appear and Missy’s goes “what the fuck”
- Jack Harkness is always passing by and Missy’s like “Why do you keep going away and coming back” and he’s like “Well it’s complicated”
- The Brigadier trying to boss everyone around
- Kamelion, basically, doing weird stuff, as always.
"My name is Missy. Welcome to Heaven."
— WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. (via the-winchesters-have-been-saved)
- Twelfth Doctor: I don't like soldiers.
- UNIT: I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!
"I AM NOT A GOOD DALEK. YOU ARE A GOOD DALEK. HA. HA. WOULD YOU LIKE SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN. HA. *sassy head turn*"
— Rusty to the Doctor (Doctor Who series 8 episode 2: Into the Dalek)